The Start-up Slams are a great opportunity for young companies (and particularly start-ups seeking to raise a financing round) to showcase their project in front of potential partners and investors in the Digital Health sector.
The selected candidates will have the chance to present their project and receive advice and feedback (“speed-mentoring”) from a panel of experts.
The winner will be recognised as the most innovative start-up in Europe in Digital Health.
How does it work?
APPLY (before September 26th)
To apply, the candidate must:
- Be a start-up company or a company in creation
- Seek for funding
- Develop a new product/technology
- Be registered to MEDigIT
- Fill out the application form and send it to the MEDigIT organisers before September 26th, 2024
BE SELECTED (before the event)
- All applications will be reviewed by a jury (composed of high-level representatives and international experts from public and private institutions, Digital Health industries, and investors) who will select the most innovative projects.
- The selected projects will have the opportunity to be presented during MEDigIT.
- The jury of selection will give feedback and advice to the applicants to help them develop their project.
- The selected candidates will benefit from a dedicated meeting space within the exhibition area during MEDigIT.
PITCH & BE AWARDED (during MEDigIT)
- The pitchers will have a 5 min timeslot during MEDigIT to present and to highlight the most innovative aspects of their technology/product, business model and market strategy, in front of a jury of experts, potential partners and investors.
Due to the on-site nature of the pitch competition, participants are required to be physically present at MEDigIT.
- The pitchers will receive valuable feedback and advice from the panel of experts.
- The most innovative project will be selected by the jury of experts and by the audience.
- The winner will be recognised during the 2nd day of MEDigIT as the most innovative start-up in Europe in Digital Health.